Ads 468x60px

วันอังคารที่ 27 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

How to clean an old book in a simple easy.

After I wrote an introduction to a new book to me and I was to read. How do you clean up a book I want to read it as I do not see it coming. That we can clean up old books. I need some more dirt that's how I clean.

How to Clean Old Books. 


1. Suggest it. Mask covering the nose before it. To prevent dust. Or prevent us from smelling the mold.

2. A book that needs to clean out the house before. It may be feather dusting brush or wood dust and the mold before or vacuum cleaner to clean by gently brushing lightly Vacuum Cleaner carefully. So that we can get dust and mold in the first book.


3. If the humidity. The blower or fan to air dry before I put the book into the microwave for books. Turned to moderate running just 10 seconds.


4. Could be used to soak the book in the freezer and leave overnight to kill the fungus. I need a freezer that does not include the food into it. It will be dangerous.


5. Give the old bedding. Placed on a flat surface. To put the book down. Then Cut the butter. Or cotton swab dipped in alcohol. Cleaning mold stains remaining. It is ideal for short to wipe and cover. If I could I would wipe the wet newspaper.


6. Then wipe the books clean and the sun. Can help bring fans access to a page flip book with. Leave it to dry for several hours for the smell to fade.


This was the book I was writing a new book, however, is that the sun is. We need rain too. I will not. I used to be an old book, not ever. How are you. How to clean up old books. Yes it is hard. I try to do as well.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น